My crisps with a special crunch
- Prep time
- Cooking time
- 32 crisps
Cinnamon Bread Crisps
- 8 slices of Campagnolo Sesame Oat Bread, crusts removed
- 60 ml (4 tbsp.) unsalted butter, melted
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) brown sugar
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) ground cinnamon
- 3 ml (½ tsp.) ground cardamom
- 180 ml (¾ cup) plain Greek yogurt
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) honey
Preheat the oven to 150° C (300° F).
Using a rolling pin, flatten the slices of bread to a thickness of about 2 mm (0.08 in.).
In a small bowl, mix the butter, brown sugar, and spices.
Using a pastry brush, generously daub the slices on both sides with the butter mixture. Then cut each bread slice into 4 squares. Place them on a baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes.
In the meantime, prepare the dip by mixing the yogurt and honey.
Serve with berries, if desired.