Chicken and Cucumber Sandwich with Sesame Mayo
- Prep time
- Cooking time
- In a small skillet, toast the sesame seeds over medium heat for about 5 minutes or until lightly browned. Transfer to a small bowl and let cool.
- Meanwhile, grate the carrot and thinly slice the cucumbers.
- Add the mayonnaise, oil and soy sauce to the bowl of sesame seeds and mix together.
- Toast the bread and then spread with the sesame mayo.
- Top 4 slices of toast with the chicken, cucumber, carrot, and cilantro. Cover with the remaining 4 slices of toast.
- Cut each sandwich in half and serve.