French Toast, Deli Style
- Prep time
- Cooking time
- 4 portions
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients for the creamy dill sauce. Set aside in the fridge.
- In another bowl, mix all the ingredients for the coleslaw. Set aside.
- In a third bowl, beat the eggs with the milk. Dip each slice of bread into the mixture.
- In a large pan, melt the butter over medium heat. Brown the bread slices for 3 minutes; flip them over and continue cooking until golden brown.
- Heat the smoked meat according to the package directions, then top the French Toast with cheese, smoked meat, coleslaw, and dill sauce.
Recipe and picture courtesy of Trois fois par jour