Tuna Salad with Pickles and Dill
- Prep time
- Cooking time
- In a bowl, mix 60 ml (1/4 cup) mayonnaise with yogurt, pickles and dill.
- Add tuna and stir. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place 4 slices of bread on a cutting board.
- Top with tuna and pickle mixture, tomatoes and lettuce.
- Spread each of the 4 remaining bread slices with 5 ml (1 tsp.) mayonnaise and place on top of the lettuce to complete the sandwich.
- Cut each sandwich in half or into quarters and pack in a lunch box.