Tuna Salad with Pickles and Dill
- Prep time
- Cooking time
60 ml (1/4 cup) + 20 ml (4 tsp.) mayonnaise
30 ml (2 tbsp.) plain Greek yogurt
60 ml (1/4 cup) chopped dill pickles
15 ml (1 tbsp.) chopped fresh dill
3 cans tuna, about 150 g (5 oz.) each, well drained
Salt and freshly ground pepper
8 tomato slices
4 lettuce leaves
8 slices Campagnolo White Club Loaf bread
- In a bowl, mix 60 ml (1/4 cup) mayonnaise with yogurt, pickles and dill.
- Add tuna and stir. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place 4 slices of bread on a cutting board.
- Top with tuna and pickle mixture, tomatoes and lettuce.
- Spread each of the 4 remaining bread slices with 5 ml (1 tsp.) mayonnaise and place on top of the lettuce to complete the sandwich.
- Cut each sandwich in half or into quarters and pack in a lunch box.