Campagnolo Tiramisu with Red Fruits
- Prep time
- Cooking time
- 4 portions
- 4 slices of Campagnolo bread
- 275g mascarpone cheese
- ½ cup of powdered sugar
- ½ cup of red fruit juice
- ½ cup of red berries of your choice (plus some raspberries for topping)
- A few fresh basil leaves
- Mix mascarpone cheese, ¼ cup of berries and sugar in a bowl until creamy. Set aside.
- Using a cookie cutter, create 8 circles with the bread.
- Pour red fruit juice into a shallow plate.
- Briefly dip the bread slices into the juice and place one at the bottom of each small verrine.
- Spread ¼ cup of remaining red berries onto the bread.
- Spread half of the mascarpone mixture onto the berry layers.
- Repeat the process: add another layer of bread soaked in red fruit juice and the rest of the mascarpone mixture.
- Top each verrine with raspberries for decoration.
- Place in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Top each verrine with a small basil leaf.
Try replacing the mascarpone with Greek yogurt, which is much lower in saturated fat and sodium.