Pesto salad recipe
- Prep time
- Cooking time
Pesto sauce ingredients:
- ½ cup of olive oil
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 cloves of garlic, peeled
- 2 cups fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 3 tablespoons of pine nuts
- Salt and pepper, to your liking
- 1 cup of mini tomatoes
- 1 cup of arugula salad
- 1 mozzarella ball
- ½ cup fresh basil leaves
- 1 cup of Prosciutto cotto cubes
- 6 slices of grilled Campagnolo bread
Balsamic Reduction ingredients:
- 1/4 cup of balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp. of maple syrup
- Put all the ingredients (Pesto) in a blender to make the pesto sauce and mix until you obtain a homogeneous consistency.
- In a small saucepan, combine the maple syrup with the balsamic vinegar, bring to a boil and reduce until you obtain a caramel-like consistency.
- Toast slices of bread and cut mozzarella into slices. Put the ingredients in a bowl to create a colorful salad.
To add a little crunch to your salad, garnish it with croutons made with Campagnolo bread.