Chicken, bacon, cheese and lettuce club sandwich
- Prep time
- Cooking time
- 8 slices of bacon
- 12 slices of Campagnolo bread
- 8 tbsp of mayonnaise
- 4 cups of cooked chicken
- 4 slices of Swiss cheese
- 16 thin tomato slices
- 4 leaves of iceberg lettuce
1. Place the slices of bacon between two pieces of paper towel. Cook in the oven for 8-10 minutes.
2. Toast the slices of bread in a toaster.
3. Spread the mayonnaise on the bread.
4. Garnish four slices of bread with the chicken, bacon and cheese slices. Top each one with a slice of bread. Add a layer of tomatoes and lettuce. Close sandwiches with a final slice of bread.
5. Cut in four and secure each quarter with a toothpick.
*Recipe courtesy of Ann-Rika Martin