Tartine topped with Salmon Salad, Sour Cream, Cucumber, Horseradish, and Kale
- Prep time
- Cooking time
- Mix all of the ingredients for the marinated salmon and let rest for 30 minutes.
- Beat the cream with the lemon juice and zest until it thickens and mounds.
Prep and Plating:
- Place an oven rack in the middle position. Preheat the oven to 350º F. Baste the slices of Whole Oat Bread with a little bit of oil, season with salt and pepper, and place them on a baking sheet.
- Cook the bread slices in the oven until they are golden, about 8 to 10 minutes. Let rest.
- Wash and cut the kale. Season with salt and pepper; let rest.
- Wash and peel the cucumbers; cut the flesh into 1.5 cm cubes.
- Divide the salmon equally between the 4 slices of bread; top with the cucumbers, kale, and a big dollop of sour cream.
- Season with pepper to taste.
*Recipe courtesy of Ann-Rika Martin