Goat brie, caramelized onions, spinach and cashew butter grilled cheese
- Prep time
- Cooking time
- 1 large onion
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 8 slices of Campagnolo bread
- 8 tbsp of store-bought cashew butter
- 300 g (10½ oz) of spinach
- 160 g (5½ oz) of goat brie from the Cassis et Mélisse farm
- 2 tbsp of butter for frying
1. Thinly slice the onion. In a frying pan, cook the onion in the olive oil over medium heat until tender and translucent.
2. Lay out the slices of bread and garnish in the following order: 2 tbsp of cashew butter, onions, spinach and brie.
3. Close up the sandwiches. Melt the butter in a frying pan over medium heat and cook sandwiches on both sides until crisp.
4. Cut sandwiches in four and serve with raw vegetables.
*Recipe courtesy of Ann-Rika Martin