1. Pre-heat the oven to 400° F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
2. With a cookie cutter approximately 3 inches in diameter, cut out holes in the centre of the bread slices, keeping the cut-outs for another use.
3. Butter one side of the bread slices and place them on the prepared baking sheet.
4. Gently crack the eggs into the holes and season to taste. Bake in the oven for 8 to 10 minutes, or until the egg whites are cooked.
5. Remove from the oven, season and garnish half of the bread slices with avocado, tomatoes, and bacon; top the second half of the bread slices with marinated peppers, crumbled feta, basil, and oregano. Serve.