Vegetarian Pizza Rolls
- Prep time
- Cooking time
- 1 to 4
- A loaf of Campagnolo bread from St-Méthode, to taste
- 1 tablespoon of pizza sauce per slice of bread
- Blend of 3 cheeses (mozzarella, cheddar, provolone), to taste
- 3 small veggie pepperonis or non vegetarian per slice of bread
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- ½ teaspoon of garlic powder
1. Preheat your oven to 400°F.
2. With the help of a rolling pin, flatten each slice of bread.
3. Add 1 tablepsoon of pizza sauce,veggie (or meat) pepperonis and the cheese blend on one side of the slice of bread. Roll the bread onto itself and use a toothpick to keep in place.
4. In a bol, mix the olive oil and the garlic powder. Dip the rolls into the mix. Put in the oven for 15 to 17 minutes. Serve hot.
*Recipe and picture courtesy of Petite Douceur