The most nutritious, finger-licking breakfast sandwich!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
● Two slices of St-Méthode’s 9-whole grains bread.
● 1 Egg (big)
● 1 Avocado (sliced)
● 1 Tomato (sliced)
● A handful of watercress leaves
● 1 slice of cheddar cheese (light)
● 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise
● 1 teaspoon of butter
● Salt, pepper and sesame seed (to taste)
1. Cook the egg over easy in a nonstick skillet, set aside.
2. Toast both slices of 9-whole grains bread by placing them in a preheated and buttered skillet.
3. Assemble all ingredients into the most delicious breakfast sandwich full of nutrients.
Replace the sesame seeds with hemp seeds, which contain even more protein!