Squash and chicken sandwich
Prep time: 35 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
- 1 boneless chicken breast
- 100g of squash
- Radish sprouts
- Pine nuts
- 1 lemon and a half
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 2 slices of Integral Bread of La Récolte St-Méthode
For the chicken:
Cut the chicken into strips and cook in the pan with a little olive oil.
Add a lemon juice and season to taste.
For the pumpkin:
- Preheat the oven at 220 ° C.
- Lay a baking sheet on the pan and put the pumpkin cut into pieces.
- Oil them with a spray, add half a lemon juice and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook for about 25 minutes until tender and crush with a fork.
For the Sandwich:
- Grill your two slices of La Récolte St-Méthode bread.
- Place the pumpkin on a slice and add a drizzle of hone
- Garnish with radish sprouts and pine nuts.
- On the other side, put a small handful of spinach and add your chicken.
Assemble everything and enjoy!
Replace the chicken with marinated tofu for a 100% vegan recipe!