- Prep time
- Cooking time
- 6 persons
½ yellow onion
1 green pepper
24 red cherry tomatoes
½ cup fresh parsley, roughly chopped
1 cup medium cheddar, grated
½ cup 2% milk
3 slices Les Grains St-Méthode Multigrain bread
- Cut the half-onion and green pepper into large chunks. Simmer over medium heat in one tablespoon of butter for 5 minutes. Set aside.
- Toast the 3 slices of Les Grains St-Méthode Multigrain bread in the toaster. Cut the toast into small cubes. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the onions and pepper, bread cubes and all the remaining ingredients (red cherry tomatoes, fresh parsley, eggs, cheese and milk). Mix well.
- Pour the mixture into a greased, oven-safe pie dish.
- Bake in an oven preheated to 400° F for 25 minutes.
Serve hot or at room temperature, add salt and pepper to taste.