Spring Panzanella Salad
- Prep time
- Cooking time
- 4-6 portions
Ingredients - Spring Panzanella Salad
250 g of fresh string beans
2 cups of cauliflowers; cut into florets
1 cup of cherry tomatoes; halved
6 slices of Campagnolo Sesame Oat loaf cut into big cubes
2 tsp of chia seeds
2 tsp of sesame seeds
1 tsp of garlic powder
Salt and pepper
Italian parsley; chopped
Ingredients – Balsamic Vinaigrette
1/4 cup of olive oil
2 tbsp of balsamic vinegar
2 tsp of maple syrup
Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 450° F.
- Put the string beans and cauliflower florets on a baking sheet. Coat the vegetables with olive oil, salt and pepper. Roast the vegetables on bottom rack for about 15 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- In a bowl, mix the cubes of bread with 2 tbsp of olive oil, chia seeds, sesame seeds, garlic powder, and ¼ tsp of salt of pepper. Lightly brown the cubes of Campagnolo Sesame Oat bread in a big pan, then sprinkle with chopped parsley and put aside.
- To prepare the vinaigrette, simply whisk together all the ingredients.
- Assemble the Panzanella salad by mixing together in a big bowl, the string beans, roasted cauliflower, cherry tomatoes, bread croutons and enough vinaigrette to lightly coat each ingredient. Let the Panzanella rest for 5 minutes before serving.
*Recipe and picture courtesy of marianne_dp